Friday, October 6, 2017

In The Clouds


 
I punched out a 3/4 circle for the inside of the card track and a strip of card stock that I stuck into the punch to round the corner off for the front.  I trimmed this piece to glue onto the parachute. I tried using a circle punched out of the front of the card and a brad but I didn't have enough jiggle. The small channel die worked much better. I trimmed down a foam dot to fit inside the channel so the parachute could jiggle freely.
I die cut a piece of scrap paper with the cloud die to sponge on some blue sky. I added lines to the parachute to create stripes. I colored the stripes creating a rainbow onto the parachute. The dog image has been fussy cut leaving a small white edge around the image.

Stamps: Art Impressions His and Hers Flying High (dog) and The Cat's Pajamas Take Off (sentiment)
Supplies: Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Die, My Favorite Things Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress and Memento Black ink, Misti, Copic Markers: Dog E71, 74, 77, BG32, 34, 49, R12, 14, 17, Parachute R14, 17, 46, YR04, 07, 09, Y11, 13, 18, YG11, 13, 17, B21, 24, 26, V04, 06, 09, 3/4 circle punch, foam tape.
Techniques: Masking, Interactive, Sponging, Fussy Cutting, adding extra details to an image using a Copic Liner.

CHALLENGE:
Art Impressions, Challenge 218  Jiggle a Little 

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

4 comments:

  1. Your card is really beautiful! I love the rainbow parachute! I also love how you made the dog "jiggle". Thanks for entering the Ai Jiggle A Little Challenge! Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with this card. Fantastic ideas with that parachute and making it wobble. Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond adorable, Irene!! I love this sensational interactive design with your cute pup and his parachute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable & so clever, Irene. Congrats on your AI win this week!

    ReplyDelete