Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Jack O' Lantern Sketch


I used the Reverse Confetti Halloween Confetti Cuts to make a jack o" lantern for the Reverse Confetti sketch.  I die cut one orange and one white circle. I die cut the jack o' lantern face from the orange circle. I colored the white circle yellow in the center and orange around the outside. I also added a layer of stickles over the yellow. The orange face is popped up over the stickled circle. I die cut three layers for each letter of EEK.

Stamps: None
Supplies: Reverse Confetti Cuts Halloween Bits, My Favorite Things Little Lowercase Letter alphabet and We-buys Stitched Circle Dies, K & Company jen yanok Designer Mat pad dp, Neenah white card stock, Papertrey Ink black and orange zest card stock, Bo Bunny cottage green bead board dp, stickles, Copic Markers: YR09, Y15, foam tape, Tim Holtz mini sponger and Distress Spiced Marmalade ink for sponging pumpkin circle.

CHALLENGES:
Reverse Confetti:   Sketch for you to Try  #51
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

2 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch, Irene! I especially like the "eek"! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Totally the type of Halloween card that I like! Non Scary! Love the sparkle~

    ReplyDelete