Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Dive In to Summer


Happy 4th of July.  Summer is here so I thought the Beach Booty Set was perfect for a card.   I created my background with a MFT wave die and a cloud stencil. I die cut a piece of thin card stock with the wave die and sponged different layers of waves. I took the cloud stencils and sponged in the clouds on the top. I die cut my frame using MFT double stitched rectangle stax. I stamped, colored, and fussy cut my Beach Booty and placed her on an Action Wobble for movement. The sentiment was created using MFT little letter dies.


Stamps: Art Impressions Beach Booty Set
Supplies: My Favorite Things Little Letters & Double Stitched Rectangle Die-namics, Printworks cloud stencil template, Neenah and Georgia Pacific white, Papertrey Ink orange and black card stock, Stampin Up Bashful Blue and Tim Holtz Salty Ocean Distress Ink, Action Wobble, Copic Markers: YG13, 17, G28, Y13, 15, 17, 19, YR04, 07, 09.

CHALLENGES:
Art Impressions: Create a background  


My Favorite Things: MFTWSC339  Sketch Challenge  


Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog: Anything Goes  -  Showcasing Art Impressions Products  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

4 comments:

  1. This is such a Cute summertime card, Irene! I love the image of just the back end....how fun! Love your excellent sponging~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Irene, what a fun card, and I love that you have this swimmer on a Wobbler! It must be adorable IRL! Beautifully done, as always! Happy Fourth of July, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a FUN card !!! Love it !!!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete