Sunday, July 23, 2017

Get Your Sparkle On


A quick CAS card today inspired by the Pin-Sights Challenge at Ellen Hutson's Classroom.  I used the bottom right photo combining polka dots, stripes and the colors using Essential by Ellen stamp set called Spread the Sparkle by Julie Ebersole.  I stamped and colored my sequins. I took an extra strip of card stock and made stripes using the same Copic Markers I used on the sequins.  I added Stickles to the sequins in two layers and added Wink of Stella to the stripes. I cut the striped strip in two and adhered one to each side of my card base. I popped up the stamped panel using some foam tape. Photo was taken when stickles was still wet, I just couldn't wait....  :)

Stamps: Essential by Ellen: Spread the sparkle
Supplies: foam tape, Neenah white card stock, Stickles, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers: Y13, 15, 17, YG03, 05, R12, 14, 17, 81, 83, 85, BG53, 57.

CHALLENGE:

Ellen Hutson's Classroom July Pin-Sights Challenge 




Thanks for stopping by, Irene

1 comment:

  1. Stripes and Circles make for a sweet card....add a little bit of sparkle and bump it up a notch! Super Cute, Irene~

    ReplyDelete