Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Ice Fishing


 When I saw the MFT sketch I was thinking I could make a card using the circle as the hole through the ice when you go ice fishing. The colors today at SplitcoastStampers were perfect to make it work. The background was watercolored with Tim Holtz distress inks. I used a combo of distress inks trying to keep the top with more of the blue. My fish is hanging from a piece of clear sewing thread so he moves back and forth.  The rocks were colored using matching copic refills and glued inside the bottom shaker.


Stamps: My Favorite Things Cooler with you(fishing bear), Polar Bear Pals (bucket of fish and sentiment), Friends Like Us (heart).
Supplies: My Favorite Things Peek-a-boo Circle Window Die-namics, Spellbinder rectangle die, clear thread, craft rocks, Copic Markers: RV32, Y23, E23, 25, 27, BG11, 13, 32, G21, 24, 28, black 110, Copic Refills, Tim Holtz Distress, Stampin Up, and Memento ink, acetate, foam tape, Papertrey ink Hawaiian Shores, Neenah white and watercolor card stock, Misti.
Techniques: fuzzy cutting, shaker window, watercolor, Easel Card

My Favorite Things:  MFTWSC358  


SplitCoastStampers: Color Challenge 661 


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog:   Snow White    I used a white base and white card front for my Ice Fishing  


Thanks for stopping by, Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment