Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Happy Feet Monster


My favorite color is ORANGE so when I came across the orange and purple challenge at Art Impressions I started looking at my Art impressions images that I could use for both colors.  My Feet set worked perfectly.   I wanted to create a fun birthday card so I used the sentiments from the Art Impressions Birthday Wishes set with my monster.  I stamped and colored a monster and one of the extra feet images. I fussy cut both images out. I cut the front of the card a little smaller  than the back and glued in my polka dot stripes on each side. 

I die cut the feet which is a little bigger than the feet themselves out of the card front.  I stamped my sentiments with my Misti and adhered the monster while lining up the placement of the feet. I attached an Action Wobble to the feet so they would pop through the front of the card. 

My Monster now celebrates by wiggling his feet.

Stamps: Art Impressions My Feet and Birthday Wishes stamp sets
Supplies: Art Impressions My Feet die, Action Wobble, Doodlebug Designs dot-grid-daisy-stripe rainbow petite prints 6x6 dp, Neenah white card stock, Memento black ink, Copic Markers: V01, 04, 06, 09, R14, 17, 56, Y32, 35, 38, C2, 3, 5, YR04, 07, 09, Misti

CHALLENGES:

Art Impressions: Orange and Purple 


Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Irene, is this ever Adorable! I've never been into monsters, but you've created some really cute ones lately! How fun to see the feet in the front and the whole ogre on the inside! Love the bright, happy colors~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile so much, such a fun card ! I think the colours are just perfect for him too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and clever design, Irene!!

    ReplyDelete