Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Star Gaze



I wanted to try the no line coloring again so I stamped my bunny with barely beige ink and colored it with Copic markers. I did the same thing to the inside of the card as well. I stamped my sentiment over the bunny and die cut it out with a rectangle die. I used the Lawn Fawn plaid dp for my corners and attached everything to my card front with foam tape.

Stamps: Reverse Confetti: Count your Rainbows sentiment and Lawn Fawn Upon a Star bunny and stars.
Supplies: Spellbinders rectangle dies, foam tape, Memento black and Simon Says Stamp Barely Beige ink, Copic Markers: E40, 41, 42, 43, G20, Y11, 13, 15, C0, 00, R00, liner, Lawn Fawn perfectly plaid rainbow 6x6 paper pack, Neenah white and Stampin Up pool party card stock

CHALLENGE:
Reverse Confetti Sketch #50 
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog: Use Plaid and Lawn Fawn Products 

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. Oh is this ever sweet, Irene! I love your choice of plaid in the corners and your matting also! Super Cuteness~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! this si adorable, I luv the design and then crisp black sentiment over the image! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweetness here, Irene! I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete