Saturday, July 15, 2017

Framed Garden


The challenge at Power Poppy this month is to case a Bloomie. I chose to case this beautiful card made by Tosha.
 I used the same stamp set and also chose to frame my image with designer paper.


Stamps: Power Poppy Natural Beauties
Supplies: My Favorite Things Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Stax, Doodlebug dot-grid-daisy-stripe rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pad, Neenah white card stock, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers:  Purple Flowers Y01, 04, 06, G40, 43, 46, Yellow Flowers  Y11, 13, 15, YR04, G20, 21, YG13, 17, Red Flowers  R12, 14, 17, YG61, 63, 67, Dirt  E31, 33, 35, 37, 39
Techniques: Pointillism for dirt

Challenge:
Power Poppy:  Copy a Bloomie    

 Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. This is such a Beautiful flower garden, Irene! Pretty colors and images, and you've created such depth in not only the flowers but also the leaves too! I wish my veggie garden looked this good, but caterpillars and beetles are causing harm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your coloring looks fantastic and the ground/dirt looks perfect. Oh such a beautiful springy card. Thanks for playing in our July Power and Spark challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Irene, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is exquisite as always, and I love the beautiful wide frame with the DP and the side-stitching. Stunning and a great CASE of Tosh's card! I love it!! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete