Thursday, June 15, 2017

Waving Hi Wobble


My card today was created using the My Favorite Things color challenge. I stamped and fussy cut the polar bear, colored him with one of the colors and used the other three colors on his scarf.  The same 3 colors were used on a watercolored background.  I used a stylus on the back of the polar bear to embossed a little texture.  I cut a circle frame from the watercolored background and glued it over my card front which is also diecut with the smallest circle. I stamped the sentiment with my Misti and popped up the front layer over my card base. 

I placed my polar bear onto an Action Wobble and placed him inside the circle.   The Action Wobble helps him to wave back and forth.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Polar Bear Pals.
Supplies: My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax, foam tape, Action Wobble, Tim Holtz : squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, picked raspberry, wilted violet, Memento Black ink, Copic Markers, B000, 0000, YR15, 04, 07, Y13, 15, 17, RV63, 66, Neenah white card stock.

CHALLENGE:
My Favorite Things:  Color Challenge #71  


Simon Says Wed Blog Challenge:  Emboss It   
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

4 comments:

  1. What a super fun card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your circular panel is So Fun, Irene! Love the color combo...such a neat way to say hello to someone~

    ReplyDelete
  3. an adorable card, great design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this polar bear in his striped scarf and splotchy frame!! Delightful card, Irene, and even more so when he begins to dance, I am sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete