Sunday, June 25, 2017

Pantone Celebration

Make It Monday: Pantone Chip Inspired Cards.

What a cute idea to use a Pantone Chip as inspiration.  I chose to make a green chip and use a birthday theme. I printed out my date and stamped the word celebrate with my Misti. The green square it 2x2 inches and the sentiment is 3/4 x 2 inches. I die cut a balloon out of PTI white cardstock and PTI Designer paper and adhered them together for added strength to pop up with some foam tape. I colored the twine with a Copic markers and added some Multi Medium Matte to it to create a loop for a fun detail.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words: Congrats.  I cut the let's celebrate apart to use just the celebrate.
Supplies: Papertrey Ink White, New Leaf card stock and matching designer paper. Twine, Richard Garay Hip Hip Hooray balloon die, Foam tape, YG17 Copic Marker, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Memento black ink, Misti


CHALLENGES:
Make It Monday #288: Pantone Chip Inspired Cards

Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog:  Use Pattern Paper
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love your color choices and balloon string is a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! i love the pattern paper balloon and well placed loop!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea...and I love that the date kind of looks like a Pantone number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday design idea, Irene!! I love this wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete