Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Happy Hour Clock


The sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Clink stamp set inspired my card today.  I created a clock in my Printmaster program, cut the sentiment apart and stamped them unto my clock face using my Misti. I punched out some circles and added three layers together for each circle to go inside my shaker. I cut three panels for the back panel and embossed with a Stampin Up embossing folder.  You do have to shake it to read the bottom part of the sentiment.

Stamps: Reverse Confetti Clink stamp set sentiment ( You Make Every Hour Happy )
Supplies: Acetate, beads, sequins, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 circle punches, clock hands, scor-tape, Hero Arts circle dies, My Favorite Things circle stax, brad, Papertrey Ink white, Stampin Up Brocade Blue card stock, My Favorite Things painted prints Citrus paper pad, Misti, Memento black ink, Stampin Up lattice embossing folder.

CHALLENGES:
Reverse Confetti Sketch #49  SFYTT
Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog:  Make it Masculine  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

1 comment:

  1. Another shaker card....but of a very different kind this time. I'm just loving the sentiment, Irene, because it makes me smile! Cute striped circles in summer colors~

    ReplyDelete