Sunday, June 25, 2017

Favorite Word Watercolor


While checking out the challenges the other day at SplitCoastStampers I came across the Try a New Technique #643 challenge by Kellyjg. It was to use your favorite word and alphabet stamps. I seem to use absolutely a lot. This is what inspired my card for Lawn Fawn Challenge #7. I stamped my two smaller sentiments using my Misti.  I used the Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs alphabet stamps for my favorite word. I put the ASLT letters in one Misti, the BOUE letters in my Stamp Perfect, and the y and the l again in my small Misti to create a pushed together look. The letter were watercolored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and an aquabrush.  I layered the absolutely panel onto some Lawn Fawn designer paper for a Neon inspired marquee look. This panel was popped up onto my card base.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs and So Much to Say
Supplies: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper pad, foam tape, an aquabrush, Neenah white card stock, Water color paper,  Memento black ink, 2 size Mistis and the Stamp Perfect stamp tools, Zig real brush markers: carmine red, pink, orange, yellow, yellow green, light green, cobalt blue, cornflower blue, light violet, violet.

CHALLENES:
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge # 7: Watercolor  


Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog: Use Pattern Paper  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love how you used that PP to complement your image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an uplifting, encouraging card, Irene! Such pretty colors to brighten someone's day for sure~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such an awesome card! I love how you overlapped the letters and who doesn't love a pretty rainbow! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the outcome when you play with letters, Irene!! This is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete