Thursday, May 4, 2017

You're Special


Today I'm using the new challenge digi from Gerda Steiner called Flowers for you.  She a sweet girl with a bouquet of Flowers.  I printed and colored her with Copic Markers. I took a Spellbinder circle die and laid it onto the card where I wanted it and marked with a pencil where the flowers would touch. I trimmed around the flowers with a kraft knife a little farther out than my marks. I placed the circle die back into place making sure the flowers were on top and wouldn't be cut. Kinda like an Out of the Box technique. I die cut a piece of Pink card stock with a frame and die cut a larger circle from the center to layer over my card base. I used the Misti to stamp the sentiment and popped up the top layers over the card base.

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Flowers for you digi, (Image was flipped) and Inkadinkado Expressions sentiment
Supplies, Papertrey ink lovely lady and white card stock, Spellbinders circle dies, foam tape, My Favorite Things Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Stax (frame) Copic Markers R20, 22, 24, 27, 81, 83, 85, RV04, 06, 21, 25, V04, 06, 09, Y11, 13, 15, 21, 23, YR04, 07, 12, 15, 24,  BV0000, C00, W00, YG21, 23, G12, 14, E00, 11, Misti.

CHALLENGES:

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

2 comments:

  1. How Adorable is this! You are really brave, Irene....I don't like using the knife. I do like this layout though, and the pink around the edges is wonderfully fun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as sweet as can be, Irene, and so crisply colored - beautiful! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete