Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Snuggle Bunny One



From the Heart Stamps is having a “CASE it” theme this month for their blog hop.  If you want to play along you are to "CASE" one for the DT's cards and link up.  I chose to case Imke's Bunny Love card.  I  kept my card more Clean and Simple. The sentiment was computer generated.

Stamps: From the Heart Stamps Bunny Love    (I did add an extra line in the left ear to make his ears match)
Supplies: Newton's Nook Stitched Onesie Die, foam tape, Copic Markers: E41, 42, 43, R20, 22, 24, BG0000

CHALLENGES:
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. Precious, precious, precious!! Wish I knew someone with a baby! I would be all over this, Irene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em Gee...this is too darn cute! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh how adorable! Thank you so much for taking part :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, great CASE!! Thank you for joining us!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete