Tuesday, May 23, 2017

MFT Ham It Up


A last minute card for the MFT  sketch challenge.  I die cut the letter out of dp and 2 more layers out of white card stock for each letter. I glued two white layers together and colored them with a Copic to match the dp. I drew the floor using my Checkerboard Flooring technique that I modified for wood floors.  I stamped the floor with the MFT Woodgrain BG and sponged over it with more ink. I scored the baseboards. I used a ruler to match the angle of my floor for quick and easy placement and glued the letters to the card base. The pig is fussy cut and popped up using foam tape. I added Wink of Stella to my letters for a little sparkle.

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Woodgrain Background and Hog Heaven
Supplies: My Favorite Things Little Letter Die-namics, Ruler, Foam tape, Neenah White card stock, Doodlebug Design kraft in color - color, kraft in color - kraft, and gingham-linen rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pads,  scoreboard,  Stampin Up close to cocoa, crumb cake, and more mustard, and Memento black inks, Copic liner and markers: E00, 11, 93, 95, R29, RV55, YR15, Y15, YG25, B24, V15, Wink of Stella
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, CAS , Checkerboard Flooring Technique

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #333     MFTWSC333   


Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog: A Bit of Sparkle  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. This is just too funny, Irene! Your piggy looks like he needs some clothing on; maybe it's because he's standing up! Love the woodgrain flooring and dp letters....so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Love the floor you created, and the score lines make the perfect baseboard. Clever concept, naughty piggy. I've had the most fun visiting today. You make the most wonderful cards. Thank you so much for your visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete