Friday, May 5, 2017

I'm So Blue



Lawn Fawn's challenge this time is Black and White and a Pop of color. I chose to do penguins. I stamped my penguin four times using my Misti. I colored them with Copic Markers. I created my sentiment in my Printmaster program by creating a black rectangle for a bottom layer and changing the font color to white.  The sentiment is popped up with foam tape and the card front is popped up using fun foam.

I made a quick mat for the inside sentiment using the matching Copic marker around the outside of the mat layer.


Stamps: Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together
Supplies: Fun foam, foam tape, Neenah white card stock, Copic Markers C05, 06, 07, YR04, 07, 15, B02, 04, 05.

CHALLENGE:

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. Love this adorable CAS card design! Penguins are a perfect choice for the b/w and bright combo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue really does pop, Irene! Cute way to let someone know they're missed~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love, love, LOVE this card!! I use the darling penguins for a lot of different themes year round, but I never thought of doing this. So clever! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete