flower clipart for my inspiration. I arranged the Power Poppy Hellebores digi in three places using my old Printmaster program. After printing it out I took a rectangle die and penciled in the inner rectangle and then used a kraft knife and scissors to cut the frame and around all of the flowers that were inside the frame. My flowers are colored using Copic Markers. I popped up the frame over my printed Power Poppy sentiment and it was all attached to my card base.
This is my first attempt at a frame for the Power Poppy challenge. I had attached it to a card but wasn't very happy with it. I removed it from the card so I will just display it in my craft room as is. I layered the Power Poppy Gerbera Daisies digi to create a background. I die cut several rectangles from the background and popped up two frames. It was colored with Copic Markers and Wink of Stella was added to the orange daisy. The sentiment was computer generated.
Stamps: Power Poppy Hellebores Digital and Gladioli Digital (sentiment for first card)
Gerbera Daisies digital Stamps
Supplies, Kraft knife, Stitched Rectangle dies, foam tape, ruler, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers: Hellebores Y11, 13, 15, R11, 12, 14, YG40, 43, 46, BG0000, 10, 11, W00, Colorless Blender Gerbera Daisies: Y11, 13,15, 18, YR12, 04, 07, 09, B02, YR23
CHALLENGES:Power Poppy: Frame it Up
Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog : Going Dotty. I used a digital image that is shaded with lots of dots.
Thanks for stopping by, Irene