Saturday, May 13, 2017

Gerbera Frame

This is my first attempt at a frame for the Power Poppy challenge.   I had attached it to a card but wasn't very happy with it. I removed it from the card so I will just display it in my craft room as is.    I layered the Power Poppy Gerbera Daisies digi to create a background. I die cut several rectangles from the background and popped up two frames.  It was colored with Copic Markers and Wink of Stella was added to the orange daisy.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Stamps: Power Poppy Hellebores and Gerbera Daisies digital Stamps
Supplies,  Stitched Rectangle dies, foam tape, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers:  Gerbera Daisies: Y11, 13,15, 18, YR12, 04, 07, 09, B02, YR23

Power Poppy:   Frame it Up     
Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog : Going Dotty.    The center of the daisies are like dots.  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Irene, I love this and really love how you've created this amazing background with these gerbera daisies. Love the sentiment inside and your frame! What a great piece for your craft room! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun card, luv the flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... That is a whole lot of coloring and it looks AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous blanket of gerbera daisies! Beautiful work, Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daisies and who wouldn't love this garden of gorgeousness!! Great job of the framing! Thanks so much for playing along with Power Poppy again this month!!

    ReplyDelete