Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Dragon Celebration



This little dragon from SugarPea Designs is so cute. I stamped him with Memento ink and die cut him with the inner circle of the Beautiful Bauble die. Everything is colored with Copic Markers. The circle is popped up using foam tape.


 I die cut three celebrates from black card stock and one from black fun foam.   I added fun foam to the back of the ce and the ate only, so when I glued the lebr to the circle it was all the same thickness.  I added Wink of Stella to the bubbles.


Stamps: SugarPea Designs Blow me Away.
Supplies: SugarPea Designs Beautiful Bauble and celebrate dies, Doodlebug Designs gingham-linen rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pack, Neenah white card stock, Papertrey Ink black card stock, Fun foam, fun tape, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers: YG01, 05, 06, 07, 09, YR04, 07, 09, Y11, 13, 15, 18, V01, 04, BG0000, 01, 11, W00, 1, 3, Colorless Blender O
Techniques: Pointillism, CAS, Masking (masked the hand of the dragon to stamp the bubble wand)

CHALLENGES:
SugarPea Designs:   Mix it Up Challenge #31     I used the sketch and my dp is from the inspiration

Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog:    Going Dotty   -    I used the pointillism technique for my dots. 

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

4 comments:

  1. Super cute...fun, bright colors...perfect for a child's celebration, Irene! Thank you for the explanation of the Celebrate~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Irene, what an absolutely ADORABLE dragon! I love him and your fabulous layout! Love the sentiment die too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous combination of the two inspirations - love this bright, sunny, HAPPY card! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Irene! The dragon is super cute & so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete