Friday, April 28, 2017

Welcome Wee Little One


I absolutely love this little Piggy. I printed him out and then die cut him using a Onesie die from Newton's Nook.   It is colored with Copics and I also used the same blue Copics to create the ribbon, color the mat and the BABY panel. I popped up the Onesie and added the button with a little thread.

Stamps:From the Heart Stamps: Hamlet PigWit Being Shy Digi , Newton's Nook Designs Lovable Laundry stamp (adorable sentiment)
Supplies: Newton's Nook Designs Stitched Onesie Die, Reverse Confetti Edges Die (scallop) and My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges Die  (stitching), Foam tape,  Papertrey Ink white card stock, Copic Markers: B21, 24, 26, E00, 04, 93, 95, Copic black Liner, Memento black ink, Misti, Button, and Thread.

CHALLENGE: 

Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog:   Anything Goes and Newton's Nook Stamp Products  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so funny, Irene! A onesie piglet or is it a piglet onesie? Either way, it's a cute baby card. So creative of you to paint your own ribbon panel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Baby card, Irene. I like Hamlet on the onesie and all the white space on your card.
    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches – hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete