Sunday, April 16, 2017

Notebook Paper Note Cards

I can't get enough of this little Pen Pal Bear from Gerda Steiner Designs.  So I made another set of cards with him. I created a notebook paper background using my Printmaster Program and added the little bears to the front.
I printed out 4 more bears to color and fussy cut and I added them over the front of each card. I rounded two of the corners  and punched two holes to make the cards look like Notebook paper. The sentiment was computer generated.
 The box was made to fit 4 cards and 4 envelopes. I used the sketch from MFT on the front of the card. The Bear was created using the pointillism technique.
The box was created using a piece of card stock 8 x 11 inches. On the 11 inch side it was scored at 1/2, 1 1/4, 5 3/4, and 6 1/2 inches. On the 8 inch side it was scored at 3/4, 6 3/4 , and 7 1/2 inches. The zigzag lines are where it was cut and the X's are what pieces were removed. The front piece was folded down and adhered to the inside of the box for a clean look.
I used 3 MFT dies to create the sketch.

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs Pen Pal Bear digi and Hambo Stamps Pencil digi. The Hambo pencil digi was changed a bit. I took some of the black pencil point out to create a little extra room to add color to resemble a colored pencil.  Hambo Stamps angel policy is that you can make changes to their digis as long as you make note of it in your description. The letters for NOTE were added to the pencils using my Printmaster Program.

Supplies: Papertrey Ink lovely lady, green parakeet,  Hawaiian shores, and Neenah white card stock, My Favorite Things inside & out Diagonal stitched rectangle, Postage Stamp staxs, and Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics, foam tape, 1/4 hole punch, Copics Markers E21, 23, 25, 27, 51 YG17, 21, 23, 25, BG32, 34, C5, 7, RV52, 55, Scoreboard.

Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog: Spring Color Inspiration
My Favorite Things

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 328  


Thanks for stopping by, Irene

2 comments:

  1. Super cute...super adorable, Irene! I like the letters on the pencils and the bright colors used to make them! What a fun idea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete