Monday, April 17, 2017

Hello Coffee



A simple card today using the sketch from Reverse Confetti and the colors for the Simon Says Wed Challenge. I die cut 3 Hellos and glued them together for a little dimension.

Stamps: Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups Stamp Set
Supplies: Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups Cuts dies, Papertrey Ink kraft and Neenah White card stock, Zig 2 way glue, Papertrey Ink Hawaiian shores, Stampin Up crumb cake and Early Espresso, and Memento Black and Pear Tart ink, Copic Markers BG32, 34, YG21, 23, E29, 42

CHALLENGES:
Reverse Confetti sketch #47  


Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog   Spring Color Inspiration  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

2 comments:

  1. You make cas cards so well, Irene! I like frozen coffees, but I see you didn't make any today.... Still sweet, what can I say~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous interpretation of the sketch, Irene!! I always love your vision!! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete