Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Graduation Bear


My card was created using some left over pieces from two different cards I've done. I printed the bear first and masked him so I could stamp the notebook paper over him using my Misti. The bear is colored with pencils. I stamped and die cut the grad cap and it is colored with Copic Markers. The cap is popped up on the bears head. I rounded two corners on the card and stamped happy graduation on the lines.  I punched two holes to resemble notebook paper.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Hats off to You, Gerda Steiner Pen Pal Bear Digi. Impression Obsession Notebook Cover-a-card background.
Supplies: Corner Chomper, 1/4 hole punch, foam tape, Lawn Fawn Hats off to You die, Polychromos pencils, Copic Markers C5, 06, 7, 9, R24, 27, 29, Baby oil, Misti

                                                                CHALLENGES: 
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 3 – Outstanding Occasions 
Gerda Steiner Designs: Share your Designs #32

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. What great masking Irene and this makes a perfect graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute graduation design! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the masking, Irene! You always make the cutest clean and simple cards! I like having the cap popped up~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this graduating bear on the notebook paper, Irene! How adorable is that!!!

    ReplyDelete