Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Peeps

This card took a little thinking to incorporate a few challenges together. But I think I did it.
I already had Birdbrain printed out, he just needed to be colored. I used the sketch from "From the Heart Stamps" and cut the Simon Says circle sayings stamp to accommodate around my cut circle and stamped it using my Misti. The peeps are from the Lawn Fawn Party Animal set. The Sentiment is from Sugarpea Designs Totes Ma Goat with the  "Kid" part cut off and replaced with another cut sentiment (Peeps) from Jaded Blossoms. I added some clear beads, rainbow colored balls, and birthday Peeps into my shaker. The scene was sponged with distressed inks using a cut mask for the hills and the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud dies for a cloud template.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Party Animal (little chicks), SugarPea Designs Totes Ma Goats (Happy Birthday from my favorite), Jaded Blossoms Easter Treats 2 (Peeps sentiment), Simon Says Stamp Circle Sayings (Happy Birthday Circle stamp), From the Heart Digi Flappy Birthday Birdbrain.

Supplies: acetate, foam tape, clear beads, tiny balls, Sizzix circle dies, twine, Misti, white gel pen, Lawn Fawn Stitched Puffy Cloud Dies, Tim Holtz tumbled glass and mowed lawn Distress Inks, Memento black, Copic Markers: YR02, 04, 07, 16, Y11, 13, 15, 18, G12, 14, 43, B02, 04, V09, RV06, R27, E23, Tim Holtz mini sponger,  fun foam, and Neenah white card stock.


                                                             CHALLENGES:
From the Heart Stamps      I {heart} sketches with a tWist #169  

Sugarpea Designs   Mix It Up Challenge #30   I took the colors and clouds from the inspiration photo 

Lawn Fawn Fawnatics  Challenge 2 – Interactive Cards! 

Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog   Happy 8th Birthday to the Wed challenge and use Simon Says Exclusive products. 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog:  Make a Rainbow 


Thanks for stopping by, Irene

11 comments:

  1. What an amazingly delightful shaker design, Irene!! Absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Irene! Love how you've used a shaker with the current FTHS sketch. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shaker, Irene! I'll bet it makes a lot of noise; how fun is that! I like how your sentiment wraps around the circular cut out....and how about those peeps waiting to Party On~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, such a fun shaker design! Love it! So glad you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! this is the most fun and creative card I have seen in a while, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Shaker Card, Irene and perfect take with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. like how you´ve added the sentiment around the circle. Thanks for joining us !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and such a great take on the sketch! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image, and I love the shaker! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh Irene I love how you used Birdbrain. Amazing shaker. So happy you played with us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete