Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Some-Bunny Egg

I used the Gerda Steiner Bunny digi for my card today and thought it would be cute to use as a spinner image.   I printed my digi and colored him with Copic Markers and fussy cut him out. I die cut some YNS mini slider die circles to use as the spinner.  I use two large circles and 4 smaller ones.   I used a Sizzix paddle punch for the circle on the front of my card for the image to spin freely around.    I had to use a 5 inch card base to make sure the bunny had enough room to spin right side up within the popped up grass panel. I added distress ink to my kraft mat, I sprayed it with some water and took a baby wipe and rubbed it in the middle of my Bristol paper to form a circle for the sky. The bunny was placed in the center hole of my card front and adhered to my circle spinners and the grass was popped up over the bottom half. The foam tape was applied only to the sides and the bottom so the bunny could spin freely.

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Bunny in egg Digi
Supplies: Your Next Stamps mini slider die set, Sizzix paddle punch circle #2 38-0828, My Favorite Things grassy edges die, Bristol paper, Neenah white and Stampin Up certainly celery card stock, Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink, baby wipe, water, Copic Markers.


Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog   Bit O' Green
Gerda Steiner Share your Design March


1 comment: