Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hello Friend


 
I was inspired today by this Moleskine Illustrations. Thank you Audrie for yet another awesome site. 
I love using digis because you can size them to your needs.
         Can you spot the hidden message on the front of the card? The letters were cut two more times using the Papertrey ink white card stock and layered underneath.
For the inside of the card I lightened the digi to a light gray and computer generated a sentiment over it and printed it out.
The dies were stuck to a piece of painters tape to make it easier to line them up and die cut the letters from my image after it was colored.

Stamps: Power Poppy Countryside Bouquet digi and Avery Elle Sentimental (My friend) on the tag
Supplies: Sizzix / Tim Holtz  Alphanumeric 1 inch letter dies, Fun foam, ribbon, Paper Smooches stitched tag die, Misti, 1/4 hole punch, scoreboard, Memento black ink, Stampin Up Wild Wasabi card stock, Papertrey Ink white card stock, Copic Markers Y11, 13, 15, 18, YR02, 04, 07, 09, 16, 24, E23, 27, BG11, 45, YG61, 63, 67, C1, 5, 6, 9, Wink of Stella, Score Tape, Tombo Mono Glue.

                                                                         CHALLENGES:
Splitcoaststampers:   IC587

Power Poppy Stamp  Let's Go Green     I used  a Green base card which I never use.

Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog   Tag you're It

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this mf....stunning!!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Irene, and what a wonderful way to use this digi for both the card and tag! Wonderfully done, as always, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card & tag, gorgeous colouring and love how you have used the die.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card and tag are gorgeous, Irene. I'd like to invite you to visit Word Art Wednesday. We're a fun, Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenge blog with lots of awesome prizes. I hope you'll come by to play along with us.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, Irene! What a breathtaking beauty!! Thanks for the tip about the painter's tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I love this set and your coloring of the flowers is wonderful. Darling matching tag... I adore all this. Awesome job. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used a digi stamp! seriously I love them and I love that there are so many things you can do with them! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three words for you Ms. Irene -- Drop Dead GORGEOUS! Wow. I love the hidden little "hello" on your card front -- what a cool technique! So glad you played along with us over at Power Poppy! :-)

    ReplyDelete