Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Lawn Fawn


Happy Birthday Lawn Fawn !!!!!

I had originally planned on doing a shaker card with all of the animals. I had everything laid out and ready to put together. But..... while looking in my Lawn Fawn folder at the dies I have, I came across the Stitched Party Dies.  So my plans changed into making a Happy Birthday banner.  I die cut 13 small banners out of Neenah white card stock and I die cut just the bottom of the Banner out of PTI green parakeet card stock for the grass hills.  The hills were also cut using the stitched hillside border dies. I stamped a lot more animals, balloons, gifts, cakes, and party hats to fill my banner. I fussy cut everything except the balloons (balloons were die cut) and colored everything with Copic Markers. I die cut the letters from designer papers and cut an extra letter out of card stock to make them thicker. Letters and Animals are all popped up with foam tape.



Stamps:  Lawn Fawn, Joy to the Woods, Hats off to You, Beep Boop Birthday, Life is Good, Party Animal, Critters in the Burbs, Holiday Party Animal, Trim the Tree, Fintastic Friends, Into the Woods, So Much to Say, Year Four, Critters on the Savanna, Critters in the Forest, Critters on the Farm, Critters in the Snow, Critters Down Under, Love you S'more

Supplies:   Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners  (each little letter banner is 3 inches wide and 4 inches high), Stitched Hillside Borders, Party Animal, and Year Four Lawn Cuts Dies, Lawn Fawn petite paper pack LF375, My Favorite Things sweet celebration paper pack, Doodlebug Designs kraft in color-kraft, kraft in color-color, and gingham-linen rainbow petite prints paper packs, Papertrey Ink Green Parakeet and Neenah white 110# card stock, foam tape, stickles, Wink of Stella, tombo mono glue, twine, white gel pen, Sizzix Serif alphabet dies,  Memento black ink and Copic Markers.


CHALLENGES:

Lawn Fawnatics!   Challenge #1   Happy Birthday 
Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog    Anything Goes  
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the idea and for creating this fun and fabulous birthday banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, Irene! What an amazing creation! This birthday banner is sure to delight one and all at any BD celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that birthday banner is crazy awesome! I love it! Thank you for joining us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks amazing...what a great idea and what a way to feature so many of those fun little critters.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers!! I LOVE your banner!! Thanks so much for sharing. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! I am in the designing stage of filling a collage frame with lawn fawn critters for my home and this is very inspiring! Thank you! I will have to make a banner one of these days too!

    ReplyDelete