Thursday, March 16, 2017

Friendship in Tulips

 The Ways to Use It challenge at Splitcoaststampers it to use your own handwriting. Thanks Sabrina. I looked up a poem online and wrote it out in paint using my Surface Pro pen. I changed it into a Jpeg file. I printed the Power Poppy Tulips onto Papertrey Ink card stock then printed my handwritten poem over the vase. I didn't want any issues with my Copics and thought this was my easiest way to avoid mistakes.  I colored the tulips with Copic Markers and Diecut the FRIEND with MFT friend Die-namics.   I also cut 2 extra friends from white card stock so I could layer and pop it up.

POEM:
Friendship is not about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you" and proved it.  Unknown author

Stamps: Power Poppy: Tulips In Hobnail Pitcher Digi
Supplies: My Favorite Things Friend Die-namics, Papertrey ink and Neenah white card stock, Copic Markers.

                                                                     CHALLENGE
Power Poppy Stamps    Let's Go Green
Splitcoaststampers WT627  ~ Handwriting - Yes, Your Own!! ~
Splitcoaststampers Central Theme  CT0317   Secret Garden
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog    Bit O' Green

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. WOW! that is an absolutely beautiful card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this card, Irene, and what a clever idea to add writing on the pitcher! Stunning, as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is stunning and flawless, as usual, Irene! What a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tulips exploded so large with color. The vase looks awesome and so does the letters friend across them. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is beautiful!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete