Wednesday, March 8, 2017

BEE - LIEVE

 I've made a couple of cards today with a matching tag with my BEE STRONG digi from Gerda Steiner.   She works perfectly on the T-Shirt die from MFT.  For the first card I resized the bee image for my needs and printed it out twice.  The first one was die cut with the shirt die and the second is for my card base.  I colored the shirt with Copic markers and pop it up on the card base with foam tape. For the second card, I added a computer generated sentiment to go over the Bee, colored her with Copic makers and added a pink bow.  It is matted with some PTI dp.  The BEE was printed again a bit smaller and was cut with the T-Shirt die as well.  Wink of Stella was added to all of the wings.

Supplies: My Favorite Things Girly Graphic Tee Die, foam tape, Papertrey Ink white and Hibiscus dsp, ribbon (tie for bow), Copic Markers R81, 83, 85, C00, 1. 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, Y02, 04, 06, 18, 1 /8 hole punch, Wink of Stella

CHALLENGES:
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog   For a Special lady/girl

3 comments:

  1. I saw your entry @ Gerda's and came to take a closer look. How adorable and fun. Love what you did with the T-Shirt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FABULOUS , so nice for those times you went to give a card of encouragement or little treat to a breast cancer patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great and I am going to get this digi image. I can see so many possibilities for him!!

    ReplyDelete