Thursday, February 9, 2017

Indulge (Pig Out) Box of Chocolates

When I received this month's challenge digi from Gerda Steiner Designs I knew immediately that I wanted to do a little gift box with chocolates. The hardest thing was coming up with a sentiment I wanted to use with him.  I finally settled on something and printed them both out on Papertrey Ink card stock. I colored my little pig with Copic markers. Pig: E00, 11, 13, 93, 95. Hooves: E11, 13, 15. Chocolate: E23, 25, 27, 29. Candy: R30, 32, 35 and BG32, 34. I added part of the words Milk Chocolate to the candy wrapper for extra detail. Two boxes were cut from Echo Park dp and an oval window was die cut from one of the panels. A smaller oval was die cut out of kraft cardstock and acetate was added to the inside of of the smaller oval. The two box panels were glued together using Tombo's Mono glue. Pig was fussy cut and popped up on the font of the box. Sentiment was die cut using a stitched rectangle, matted with kraft card stock and trimmed using Perfect Layers tool and a kraft knife.

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs Chocolate Piggy
Supplies: PTI and Kraft cardstock, Echo Park Seeing Spots dp , acetate, foam tape, We-buys Gable end treat box, We-buys stitched ovals, Whitelotous stitched rectangles, Perfect Layers tool

Challenges:
Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wed Blog Challenge   Cute

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! this image is perfect for a treat container :) so fun!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete