Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Warmest Winter

Happy Thursday... This card was designed for a few different challenges. The background was made with Peerless watercolors. I die the hill using a Simon Says Stamp slopes & hills die and the stitching was added for the sketch. The sentiment was stamped using my Misti.  Instead of a circle I fussy cut my bear and flipped the sketch so he was facing down the hill.   The bear was colored using Copic markers and he as well as the hill were popped up over the background. Sequins were added to finish off the card.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Cooler with you set
Supplies: Misti, Neenah white card stock, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Slopes & Hills Dies, Uni-ball white gel pen, Copic Markers B01, 02, 04, C05, 07, 09, T0, T3, T5, R20, Peerless water colors Daffodil yellow and Butterfly Wing Blue, Pink Posh Lemon Meringue 4mm and 6mm sequins, foam tape

Challenges:
My Favorite Things Color Challenge #64 
 My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 321
Simon Says Stamps Wed Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the spattered background, and that bear stamp set is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the background. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete