Friday, February 10, 2017

My attempt at No Line Coloring

This is my first attempt at no line coloring. I started at 4:30 this morning and tried my best... Really I did!   I have a greater admiration for those who have mastered this technique. I kept the card simple and die cut the Power Poppy Cuppa Buttercup Digi with a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics.

Stamps: Power Poppy Cuppa Buttercups digi and the sentiment from the Everything's Rosy digi set.
Supplies: MFT stitched rectangle frame Die-namics, sequins, Copics: YG41,45and YR00, 01, 02, 04 and C00, foam tape, PTI white cardstock.

Challenges:   My Favorite Things Color Challenge

Power Poppy February Challenge  No Line Coloring
What an amazing job Cindy Lawrence does with this technique.

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely, charming and sweet card!! I love how you extended the flowers outside of the frame! Your colors are beautiful and oh, so happy!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is beautiful! Fabulous job for your first attempt. I have yet to try this myself.
    Love the colours and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creation using the no line coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So fresh and spring like. The stitched frame is wonderful, great sequins accents. Beautiful! Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your first attempt is amazing! Your little buttercups looks adorable clustered at the bottom of the card. Gorgeous job with the colouring and I love the framing too! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't figure out how to print them lighter from the digis. I tried but still felt the line was too dark. I think you have nailed it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Irene, congrats on the win - I love it - design, colour and lovely colouring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, Irene, and it's hard to believe this is your first attempt! I love these sweet blooms and how you've placed them, and I love the frame! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete