Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Monster Love Valentine

I love this My Favorite Things sentiment so I had to use it for one of my Valentine cards this year. Using the MFT sketch challenge #319,  I diecut the pierced rectangle using an Avery Elle die. The little hearts are from the MFT Love's the Ticket set stamped with Tim Holtz festive berries. Behind the heart is the same ink and water was sprinkled over the piece for interest. The opening was cut out using a heart die and my little monster who was stamped with my Misti for more intense color using SU tempting turquoise ink and fussy cut was set into the heart like he is coming out of the it.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Monster Love and Love's the Ticket set.
Supplies SU tempting turquoise, Tim Holtz festive berries, Memento black ink, Hunulu heart die, Avery Elle Pierced rectangle dies, Misti, foam tape, Neenah white card stock

                                                                   Challenges:
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #319  MFTWSC319 
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog   Cute
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! Love your monster and this whole design! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this little monster stepping out of your heart opening!! Sensational design, Irene!

    ReplyDelete