Saturday, February 18, 2017

Merci Tag

My card was made today using the SplitCoastStampers Inspiration Challenge.  Audrie finds and picks amazing inspiration every week. I chose this bag.  I was inspired to make a tag but in the end I made a simple pocket card to tuck it into.

Stamps: Sizzix/Hero Arts Butterflies #3, Papertrey Ink Global Greetings:French (Merci), and a postmark from a misc wooden postal Stamp cube.
Supplies: Neenah white, Papertrey Ink Soft Stone card stock and Hibiscus burst dp, Paper Smooches stitched tag die, ribbon, Copic Markers R81,83,85

Challenge:  SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #28  I used the colors

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. What a beautifully inspired design, Irene!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a pretty card and such a unique layout! So glad to see you at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW So clean and pretty...I do love your style!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete