Wednesday, February 1, 2017

It's "GOAT" to be LOVE

A quick Valentine card today.  I used the negative part of the hill and drew in a pencil line to apply my grass. This assures the pencil line will be hidden and the grass is just where I want it. I sponged the hill with Stampin Up Crumb Cake and the tiny stitched heart die with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick. I also spritzed the tiny heart with pearlized water to give it a little shimmer. My grass and goat were colored with Copics. The goat was fussy cut and the can that was in his mouth was replaced with the heart, he is also popped up with foam tape. The Inside reads: Things just GOAT serious from the Totes Ma Goat Set

Stamps: SugarPea Designs Totes Ma Goat and Simon Says Stamp Just a Love Note Sentiment
Supplies: Tim Holtz, Memento black and SU ink, Foam tape, Copics, (Glimmer mist and water in spray bottle)Simon Says Stitched Slopes and Hills Dies, Hunulu Stitched Heart Dies, Misti
SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #28.  SPDMIU28  I used part of the sketch and the colors of the inspiration
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog  The Color of Love

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

2 comments:

  1. Darling design! Love the coloring and composition! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “The Color of Love” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goat is adorable, and I love the sweet little heart in his mouth! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete