Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Instant Smiles

A quick CAS card today to combine two challenges.  I stamped a piece of card stock 2 5/8 inches wide with the flower from Clearly Besotted. It was colored with Copic Markers. I centered it onto the Papertrey Ink Stripes Horizontal cover plate die and ran it though my die cut machine. I also ran a scrap piece of card stock through using the cover plate to use as a template.  I placed the template over the card front and glued every other piece down, then I moved the template to cover the pieces that were glued and popped up the other pieces inbetween the pieces that were adhered first.   I added stickles to the flower centers and stamped the Smiles sentiment with my Misti.

Stamps:  Clearly Besotted Sunshine & Smiles set
Supplies:  Papertrey Ink Stripes Horizontal Cover Plate, foam tape, Neenah white card stock, Stickles, Copic Markers  YG61, 63, 67, V12, 15, 17, Y11

                                                                      Challenges:
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #320  MFTWSC320
Simon Says Stamps Wed Challenge Blog    Fantastic Florals

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, love your take on this week's challenge.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your entry in the MFT challenge. Had to stop by and say this is fabulous. Great idea and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I saw you on the SSS challenge. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Irene! I love how this looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene, I LOVE this idea and what a beautiful card it has made! You are so clever, and I love this bloom so beautifully colored! So clever as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a stunner...such a clever and beautiful design
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete