Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Do I Smell?

My card today features a Gerda Steiner monster from the  Monster Fun set.  The sentiment is computer generated.   My monster was colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and embossed with a stylus from the back to give him texture. A layer of foam tape was applied to the middle of the monster to pop him up on the card front.  The frame was cut using a  MFT Wonky Stitched Square stax and the inside square was cut using a Spellbinders Classic square die. The frame is also popped up. Don't you just love his pink toenail polish?

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Monster Fun set
Supplies: Papertrey ink white and Hawaiian Shores card stock, Memento ink, Foam tape, Spellbinders square and My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Square Stax dies, Copic Markers  BG01, 05, 07, YG03, 05, 06, 07, R83, 85, 59, Y06, 08, E23, 25, 27, Misti

                                                                      Challenges:
Gerda Steiner Share your Design #30 

Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog   Anything Goes
 CAS-ual Fridays   CFC168 One Layer Wonder

Thanks for stopping by, Irene



2 comments:

  1. Haahaa I LOVE this, instantly made me chuckle, brilliant sentiment and fab image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little monster! Your sentiment caught me by surprise, had my morning laugh :)

    ReplyDelete