Saturday, February 11, 2017

Birthday Banner

I finally finished the first card I started this morning. I used a sponged piece I had created for an earlier card. I had taken the MFT birthday background and embossed it with Versamark and white embossing powder. I used Tim Holtz distress inks and sponged on a rainbow of colors. It was cut out  with the Taylored Expressions Happy Birthday Banner and adhered to a Simon Says Stamp Slopes and Hills Die cut piece. I placed the MFT make a wish stamp from MFT Birthday Sentiments set into my Misti and used Stampin Up markers to create a rainbow effect on the word WISH. I was inspired by the rainbow letters on these onesies.


Stamps:  MFT birthday background and birthday sentiments.
Supplies: SSS slopes and hills die, TE birthday banner, Foam tape, White embossing powder, Versamark, memento black, and Tim Holtz  distress inks (carved pumpkin, candied apple, wilted violet, salty ocean, squeezed lemonade, and twisted citron),  Misti, Neenah white card stock.

Challenges: 
Spearmintlove.com      Thank you Audrie and Steph for a great site. 

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty - love the layout of your design..
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete