Monday, January 16, 2017

Smooching Hedgehogs





Welcome to my first post as a blogger.  I sure have a lot to learn but I am jumping in head first.

My card was created using a Gerda Steiner digi called Hedgehog Smooches .  I printed out two hedgehog images, colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them apart. The background was done by die cutting out a heart for a stencil and water coloring it with some Peerless watercolor inks. I created a slider for each side. When you pull on both slider the hedgehogs come to the center of the card and smooch (kiss).

Supplies
Stamps:   Gerda Steiner Digi,  Avery Elle   Lots of Love Sentiments
Accessories:   uniball white gel pen, watercolor paper, fun foam, circle punch, Neenah white cardstock, MFT layered heart die for stencil, foam tape, kraft knife, Misti

Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Such a delightful card! What could possibly be cuter than two hedgehogs in love!! I love the fabulous interaction between these two kissing critters!! Awesome work, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you, Irene. Blogging is still several slots down on my to-do list. One of these days. In any case, this is just so adorable. I love hedgies - kissy hedgies even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first blog post, Irene! Woohoo! I love these hedgehogs, and what an adorable idea for a slider card...kissing hedgies are the best! Hehe! You are amazing! Have fun with the blog, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on starting a blog, Irene. Loving the hedgehogs and how cute is it that you made them where they can kiss. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! It's so beautiful and the interaction part is a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete