Monday, January 23, 2017

Roses For You

Today I've made a little gift bag from a Sizzix  XL bag w/handles die. First I figured out the size digi I needed for my bag.  I printed out a few different sizes on copy paper until I found the perfect size to fit onto the front of the bag. I used Papertrey Ink white cardstock for my final print out.  I also printed out a smaller version for my tag. I stamped my sentiments with my Misti, added wink of Stella to the roses and glossy accents to part of the cup.

Stamps: Power Poppy's Everything's Rosy Digi, Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages, The Angel Company (for you sentiment) Name unknown
Supplies: PTI white cardstock, glossy accents, Wink of Stella, ribbon, Paper Smooches gift tags 2, Copics, Y11, 13, 15, 18 for Roses. YG61, 63, 67 for leaves

Challenge: Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog  Anything but a card

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! This makes a gorgeous entry for our challenge this week - thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift presentation, Irene! We Texas girls love our yellow roses!

    I received your gorgeous card today. Hugs and thanks, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! Love the die and the flowers and the cute tag. A gorgeous creation, Irene. Hugz

    ReplyDelete