Sunday, January 22, 2017

Feed Me CAKE !

 I was inspired by a toy while shopping at the store the other day.  Inside sentiment says CAKE!  I drew a pattern  and fussy cut my pieces out. The eyes were created with circle punches and I used Copics, circle punches and or Nuvo Crystal Drops for the dots.  I tried using felt for the hair but cutting it thin only caused the felt to fall apart. I ended up using heavy twine and separated the strands instead.

Circle Punches for eyes 7/8, 1, 1/2, 1/8 inches
Supplies, Nuvo Crystal Drops Caribbean Ocean and Carnation Pink, foam tape, twine, Computer generated sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

1 comment:

  1. How much fun are these delightful cake critters, Irene. I am living on bean and cheese nachos and green tea these days, but you may have tempted me to throw some cake into the mix!These are so darn cute. I need to get me some Nuvo Crystals Drops to play with!

    ReplyDelete