Thursday, January 26, 2017

Before and After Coffee



I am always trying to think outside the box and when I read the SplitCoastStampers's  WT620 ~ Down Under ~ challenge today it was no exception.  I turned the monster's smile upside down and into a frown for the front of the card. I cut one of the sentiments apart to use just the HAPPY for the inside. I placed the happy stamp onto my Misit where I wanted it on the left side of the card and stamped, then moved my card base to the left 3/4 of an inch and stamped again and then moved it another 3/4 inch to the left and re-stamped to get the happy happy happy on the inside. I placed the inside cup on an action wobble.

                                                                               


Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog   Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

7 comments:

  1. Just the cutest creation, Irene. Glad you showed us the fun inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card and the fact that you always have some motion with them! Your technical abilities amaze me, Irene! This one is fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene, what an adorable card, and I LOVE the cute monster...who was so happy after he got his coffee! Hehe! Yes, I agree with Nancy that your creativity and technical abilities are amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute take on the inspiration pictures. Thanks so much for playing along with Essentials by Ellen January Pin-Sights Challenge, hugs, Karin Åkesdotter www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene, I had to pop over and see the inside and watch your video. He is sooooo cute. What a great card. I loved hearing your voice on the video. Funny how when you "talk" to people for years and years over the computer and look at their cards, it is so exciting to hear them or meet them. Awesome ideas here. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome!! I love this fabulously fun coffee card, Irene.

    ReplyDelete